In 2016 Navorina commenced a once-in-a-generation refurbishment and expansion of the facility to 60-bed capacity with a dedicated memory
care (dementia) wing and improved facilities for residents and staff, including:
• All residents having their own room (no shared rooms)
• Majority of rooms with ensuite
• Improved communal areas
• Courtyards and small garden spaces
• Modernised kitchen, laundry and nursing facilities
• Dedicated activities spaces
• Small café
• Technology/multimedia hub, giving residents and families access to video calling.
• Refurbished administration area
With in excess of $6 million invested in this building program to date the Navorina Board is seeking your assistance to complete the final
stage which includes refurbishment of the original facility. To do this the goal is to raise $1 million as the community contribution.
Your donation will help provide the facility our elderly deserve.